That reminds me of another FALL...
Did you ever play that game of trust as a kid? Someone would stand behind you and you would FALL backward into their arms. It takes a lot of trust to fall straight back into someone's arms without trying to stop or 'save' yourself. My sisters and my mom...now those are some arms I KNOW I could always fall into. I could sure use one of them closer lately. I think I need to get on a plane and fly somewhere with changing leaves...I need some more FALL.
Bye Bye summer...you are actually my favorite season (I love my sister 'Summer' too!) See you next year! Hi fall...thanks for all those crisp memories of mom raising all of us! You might be 'cool', but the memories will keep me warm 'til Christmas.
Life is short and precious. Make it a great day! ONLY YOU CAN!
2 comments:
HEY! Is that why I LOVE Fall? :)
HEY! Is that why I LOVE Fall? ;)
Post a Comment