Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I believe

DECEMBER 2, 2010

I believe...
I believe in Christ
I believe a smile can change a mind...
A heart
A life
A world
I believe in fairies (I DO I DO I DO)
I believe in Santa and I think he works for Jesus ;)
I believe in giving
I believe in graciously receiving
I believe in love
I believe in forever
I believe in magic
I believe in miracles
I believe there are things that are true that we can not see
I believe there are things we can see that are not true
I believe, I believe, I believe...

Go out and do something about what you believe!
Make a dream come true
Give a gift
Give your time
Give your love
Give your heart
Give a smile
Change a life
React Out
Lift up

You can do it! I know you can!

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

No comments: