Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Peace and Sympathy...

Today I learned of the passing of Elizabeth Edwards. My heart just ached. I having been striving not to cuss. But the words of a little nephew came to mind from when we lost my mom, his grandma... "D@#% Cancer!"

I am at least grateful for the time they got with her, to love and hug and say goodbye. But having been a child that survived her mother who was only 63 my heart aches for them. May the Lord bless and keep them. May he comfort them through the Holy Spirit. Nothing makes losing a parent, a child, a spouse ok...NOTHING! But love, and comfort from loved ones and those sent (I believe) by God... makes it bareable...almost!

May we all reflect on this blessed season...that there are down trodden, heart broken, poor in spirit among us. Let us be aware, let us lift, let us love, let us pray for them.

Make it a great day FOR SOMEONE ELSE! Only YOU can!

No comments: