Either that or the "sick" in my house stole my momentum...
Today I resolved to do better... (hope I can be more consistent with that than I have been with my blog the last two weeks.)
We started the day with a green drink...I had been feeling yucky ever since I got sick. I feel much better after my drink. Here is what I used... 3 Brocolli pieces, 1 whole banana, about 10 red seedless grapes, 6 ounces frozen pineapple juice drained from the pineapple can, one small (mini) yellow pepper...top off, seeds left in, half a celery stalk (top part with leaves intact), 6-7 romaine lettuce leaves, ice and a little water so the blender would work. I drank around 20 ounces and Darlings #3 and #4 drank about 4 ounces each...I should say Gobbled 4 ounces each, they LOVED it. I diluted it by half water and gave the baby three ounces but so far he only drank one...that is ok, he got a little green in there. When ever I do GREEN DRINKS...I feel so much better.
This leads me to my question. Why do we do that to ourselves? When we know something is good for us (even in this case, tastes good), why do we deprive ourselves? I don't know, but I am resolved to try and do better.
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
P.S.
:) Zoey is in the love Zone again. And sorry I detoured any of you from doggy world. I am not really a Roll with the punches kind of girl...so poo on my foot at 5 am didn't go well. But it all cleaned up just fine and in 7 months this is only the second poo inside and the pee has been easily cleaned up and only happened 4 times. My children make 10 times that many bodily fluid messes for me and I am keeping all of them ;) And none of them give me the constant and faithful love Zoey does! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment