No the laundry is not done.
No the kitchen is not clean.
Yes, the children strung toys from one end of the house to the other...
BUT...
Last night when the washer went out I got online. I typed in the problem. Then I watched an instructional video on how to fix it. This morning I disassembled the washing machine. We (me and the gang ;) drove to Sears and secured the part for $18.88 (beats the repair man at $100+++). I came home and followed all instructions. Viola!!!
My washing machine is working. If anyone has broken couplings call me...for the price of parts and a yummy lunch I will come fix it for you! Ok, you're right, I would fix it even if you didn't make me lunch. Oh, you must be in Southern California... ;)
I am woman! Hear that? It is ME ROARING!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!!!
2 comments:
You are my hero...ROARRRRR!!!
My hero, too!
Rawr
Post a Comment