Tonight the church provided a youth speaker, pizza dinner and dance. I could not attend because DH was working. But my new found friend who is over the 12 and 13 year olds said she thought she could attend. When she called and told me she could attend and that I didn't need to, I wanted to be part of the service tonight. So, I offered to watch her children so neither of us would have the expense of babysitting for the night, but both of us would be participating in our way.
It worked out great for my children since she has four children that are close to my children's ages. We made pizza, devoured pizza, devoured cookies and watched MOVIES..Yes plural! They were all so well behaved and I think they had a lot of fun. In no way am I signing up for 9 children! But I sure enjoyed the evening! What a wonderful blessing to have a chance to serve!
No comments:
Post a Comment