First things first...to clear up any confusion that anyone (AW...not that I am pointing fingers) had...I AM NOT PREGO!!! They make stuff to prevent that now ;) Ok, actually, I would totally have a baby right now...but DH is the hold out and he is an important factor in that process. He will tell you he is THEE important factor in that process. If you lend your ear, he may even tell you that he and I quote "Does all the hard work..." and I "just have the baby and take all the credit!" LOL... Maybe you can't laugh out loud because you know me and are still trying to wrap your brain around the idea of my family adding one more blessing to our plate...Don't worry...It isn't you and I ASSURE YOU...It will be fine! But regardless, that isn't on the menu this week anyway...
With that said, STOMACH FLU is a real drag...especially the kind that has a 48 hour gestation and only hits one or two family members at a time so you find yourself cleaning up bodily yuck for days and days... My poor Blog suffered immensely from the stomach flu the past week! So much for that desire I had to write EVERY SINGLE DAY! My streak is gone... I will have to start from scratch. For those of you with OCD...or CDO as I like to call it (alphabetical...if you have it...you understand)... Anyway, for those of you with it, you know what a frustrating stress it is to have missed blog days and have to start a new running streak...
Since I not only have OCD but and intensely AR husband (that is anal retentive incase you didn't know)...I don't really say "I'm on VACATION", until I get home...funny guy thinks someone wants the "hand me down" clothes, the dirty sheets, and the closet full of diapers (well, actually the diapers are worth a lot of money). Anyway, I did speak a little of my trip on my OPEN (gasp) blog...but not enough to get our sheets, towels and silverware ($.99/6 packs from Walmart) mugged.
Now that I am home...permission to speak freely!
What a wonderful trip (of course sans the vomit and other end unmentionables!)
The Z00
A hike
The Pumpkin Patch
Park Days (Several)
School Times
Art Journaling
Cookies
Making Pizza
Concrete Creations in DL's Back yard
Friends and Family visits
Grandma/pa M's house
Mission Reunion
Temple visit
General Conference
Discovery Museum
ER (one of these last two I am sure gave us the FLU!!!)
What a great trip. Thank you to the L. Family for putting us up and putting up with us! We had such a wonderful time, so did "Z" our Darling Dog! She is now depressed and missing her new friend I think! I am grateful for my many blessings. I am grateful for hail and lightning. I am grateful for rain and Subway sandwiches....and KNEADERS! What a wonderful way to end September. To all my family and friends, I miss you already!
Shout out to DL...Happy Birthday My Friend, I hope you had a great one!!! :)
Halloween is around the corner!!! I can't wait!!!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
Aha! Now I get all the DH, #1, AW stuff. Didn't realize this was an open blog. You ARE brave! : ) Thanks for the laugh. AND for reminding me why we DON'T have a dog. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that - yuck!
Post a Comment