I love Fridays. Everything seems to brighten a little. I know that Saturday is around the corner. Right now Friday is the end of Darling Husband's work week YEAH! We still try to date 3-4 times a month (thank heaven for good babysitters). So I couldn't wait for Friday night to come. But Darling Husband forgot to schedule the sitter this week. So we had a not so quiet "take out" "stay in" dinner from Paul's Place. It was yummy and the company was great...even if we were interrupted no less than 20 times with Math questions from Darling #1 who was finishing homework, Math questions from Darling #2 who is doing next week's math homework (HE LOVES MATH!), potty again, drinks, drinks again,...you get the idea. If you are a parent you know the drill. In a minute it will be quiet. In a few years (which will feel like a minute) they won't even be here...so I strive for more patience.
Thank heaven the babysitter is available tomorrow so we can have a quiet face to face evening. I don't even care if it is like our last date. Last week we did all the dry goods shopping at Costco, found the furniture...sat on a couch and talked 45 minutes, then got the refrigerated items and left. We grabbed a frozen yogurt to share and came home. Great date though. I love my Darling Husband and I am grateful for the time together ALONE :)
Make it a great day. Only YOU can!
1 comment:
Sometimes it's just the little things in life that make the best memories!
Post a Comment