Saturday, August 14, 2010

Garage Sales, Baby showers and visiting Grandpa...

Garage Sale...up until 12:30 am making signs, up at 6 am to set up... hot sun, long hours... EXHAUSTING... Conner bringing out a bucket of his little brother's toys to sell...PRICELESS!

Baby Shower...Long drive after 5 1/2 hours sleep EXHAUSTING...Seeing some of our extended family and my Aunt teaming up and winning a price for us in the changing a baby's diaper...with cloth diapers and pins game...PRICELESS

Tired baby, Tired Mama, Tired #1 Darling...EXHAUSTING DAY...Stopping on the way home to see my Step Grandpa, the smile on his face, the tear in his eyes, and hearing him say...THIS WAS THE BEST SURPRISE.... PRICELESS!!!

The feeling that the priceless things in life bring, money can't buy...I love my family...my immediate family, the one I came from and all my extended family. I am so very blessed!!!

2 comments:

pefmom5 said...

Life is about the precious and priceless things we can't buy. I bet grandpa had the best day of all of you

Christine said...

You are right D! I will never regret going...but I could have regreted it if I hadn't stopped. We never know when the last time will be that we see someone. I don't want to miss any last times with him ;)