Darling #1 complains of stomach pains...
Check abdomen...
Push right side and said child screams in utter agony...
Quickly call doctor and set appointment...
Rush her there...
Said child lays on table...
Doctor pushes ALL OVER ABDOMEN...
NOTHING!!!!
NOTHING!!!!
NOTHING!!!!
Not like I wanted there to be something...
But really, NOW? NOW after I dressed darlings #2, 3, 4, and 5...NOTHING?
Is it bad that I was a little happy the doctor requested a blood sample with the urine sample? Said child was more than a little miffed. But with all the screaming and horrific pain, did she think the doctor would just send her home!
Thank heaven for insurance!
Make it a good day! Only YOU can!
2 comments:
Lol. Been there! Now, I make 'em "assume the position" for a while (kneel down with bum sticking up) to help gas be released. I also have them try to have a bowel movement. I hope it turns out to be something simple like that. Give darling #1 a hug from me!
:) I LOVE IT! I didn't think of any of that until she was at the doctor...but actually, she had gone to the bathroom...and today her tummy still hurts...waiting to hear blood results. But I think it might just be a bug?
Post a Comment