Of course we aren't totally FREE. I have a long list of little chores that need to be done and I am blessed to drag around a 9, 7, 5, 3, and almost 1 (TUESDAY) year old... Fun stuff. Lucky me, I get to go to the Vet. But hopefully I won't have to see the one that thinks I have too many children. This week I met a mom that has 9 kids. We were laughing out loud with each other as we rehearsed the things people say. The most popular being "ARE ALL (emphasis on the all) THESE CHILDREN YOURS???" This must be said in a condescending and judgmental voice...for it to be an accurate depiction of the rude accusation that 5 or in my new friend's case 9 children are too many. I sometimes want to scream N.O.Y.B. (none of your business...I know childish, and I don't, but sometimes I want to.)
I also need to run by the old Vet to get a form stamped. My sweet husband went there last week, and they signed it, but didn't stamp it... UGH! There is a reason why they are our old Vet! Again, 5 little children following behind.
Then we need to return our summer books to the library and get new ones. This is fun with soft little voices of 5 siblings. :) Right! But I do love that they love to read. And that when my 7 year old found out last night that it was return day he hurried to finish his last book.
Then back home to finish some household chores and get ready for a fun family night. The kids are playing front yard football tonight with daddy. Then we have a family movie to watch. With the promise of popcorn for well behaved children.
Wish me luck...I may need it today!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
Sounds like a busy day which will hopefully lead to tired children who will sleep well, thus ending in a blissful night w/ the hubby. : )
Post a Comment