This blog is dedicated to three amazing women in my life! KB, AM, and DL... Yes you know who you are. This world is so "here today gone tomorrow." So many people lack the courage to act, to stand for what is right, especially if it means getting hurt or standing alone. Today I applaude the three of you. This life is not easy. Sometimes the choices or problems of others weigh us down or even hurt our spirit or our lives. But if we take courage, we can wrangle our own destiny. NOTHING...I say nothing about our future is set in stone. So we control us...every word, choice or action that we produce. WAY TO GO girls! I love each of you so much! I want to make up cheers, jump around, scream and chant Go KB!!! Go AM!!! Go DL!!! Way to go ladies, way to go! Now don't lose the momentum...OUR mantra...WE CAN DO THIS, WE CAN DO THIS, WE CAN DO THIS!!! Together we can ;) Love you!
Now ladies (all of you reading this) go support someone you love who needs an extra boost, hug, encouraging word! Go...DO GOOD! You know it will make you feel good when you have! I love you all and believe in your power to make things happen and to change things for the good! GO! GO! GO!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
3 comments:
Thank you Christine for the wonderful encouraging blog you write. You are an awesome friend. I love you and will go and do - today!!!
Christine you are amazing! I love you so much! you always light up my day! <3
:o Muaw...kisses flyin' at ya. Did you catch em? GO CL!!!
Post a Comment