Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gratitude Day 24...

Today Ryan took child #3 for his wellness check. He got some shots...two...and he was a trooper. I think that it bothers me more than my children these days and Ryan is very calm. I am thankful for all the little and big things he does for the children. He has always been a hands on dad. I am very fortunate. I was pretty sure I was marrying a wonderful man when I said yes to the proposal...but you never really know how a man will be with children until they arrive. He has been over the moon with each one. I wasn't sure. He used to only want 2...but each of the five has won over his heart again and again. I am thankful to be married to a man that loves our children so very much. He tells them so often how much he loves them and how wonderful, beautiful, handsome they are. He is a great father and daddy and they are so fortunate. They may not know until he is gone. If you haven't had it rough, how can you really understand how good you have it? I am grateful they don't ever have to "realize" how good they have it by seeing the other side of the coin. I am grateful for men that love children...grandfathers, uncles, brothers, cousins and daddies...they make the world a better place.

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

No comments: