I am grateful for my wonderful time with EP! Thank you for the yummy homemade Hot Chocolate...Ohhhh...just thinking about it makes me want to lick my lips. And the convo was even better than the chocolate. I am so thankful for homeschool so we can get away when we want and when our friends are home. I love you my friend! And the prayers...I am up-ing them! :)
I am grateful for the time I got with you too EN! I know the boys can be crazy...hopefully they didn't drive you crazy! :) I so enjoyed being with you. Thank you for lunch...NEXT TIME...well, you know! :) Thank you for the goodies for the children, they loved them all, they are excited about the books.
Mommy, I love you! I hope that you enjoyed the show the kids put on at the cemetary. It is not easy to go there and know that your body is dust...but I love the feeling of you knowing we celebrate you (we do that every day)...but you always respected your parents by visiting the graveside, so I know it is important to you. The children put quite a show on for you today. I hope you got to watch and know how very much you are missed! While we were there you would have been proud of us. We saw a man just sitting by a grave. We went and asked if we could all hug him. He just loved it! Hugged each child...ate up the love. He told us it had been exactly 3 years since he lost his sweet wife of 57 years! He said, I told the preacher I know about heaven and hell...I lived in heaven 57 years, and now I live in hell without her. I asked if he had children, 2 of his 4 boys are living. I said, they need you. He said that she made him promise her to take care of the boys, go to church and stay out of the bars and he was doing all three. It was a sweet experience...something you would have done! You taught me well Mama!
Grateful to be able to share a funny homeschool story with one of my sisters on my way home and to also reflect on our faith and the love that mom has instilled in us all.
Loved sharing jokes back and forth with my oldest sister tonight on facebook. I could just see her little one laughing :) It made my heart really happy.
I am so grateful for so many wonderful women in my life!!! I am so blessed!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
I so very much enjoyed our phone visit tonight too. Thanks for sharing some of your time with me!
Post a Comment