Monday, November 29, 2010

Gratitude Day 29...

Today I hit the gym at 5:30am... Then I came home and my sweet husband let me sleep awhile. We got some things done but the day flew by and I often wonder at the end of it...where did it go and what do I have to show for it. Today was no different.

But tonight we had family night. We try to have it every Monday night. We have some Moral or Spiritual lesson (usually short...remember 9, 7, 5, 3, and 1 year olds) ;) We sing and pray together. We laugh and have the best of times. Lately our dear friends have been joining us for family nights and that makes them all the better to be able to share them. I am so blessed with this amazing family of mine. I am so grateful for them!

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

No comments: