I just checked out a wonderful website this morning. My cousin by marriage shared it. He and his partner are amazing and I loved watching the clips. One of my favorite was Scarborough Fair Duet. I hope if you have time to browse you can go enjoy some of them. The bells are beautiful and the organ accompany is so nice. I love beautiful music.
Here is the Link! or for future reference... http://www.crescendopodcast.com/
My darling daughter has been reading about Helen Keller in her biography class. I helped her with her report this morning. I am so grateful for my sight and my ability to hear. Sometimes we don't realize what we have until we lose it, or we know someone who does not have it. I appreciate and find myself feeling deep compassion when someone loses a parent, because I understand the magnitude of the grief. I think it is that way with many things in life. We can have true empathy for those things we understand. May we at this roling in of holidays be both grateful and compassionate, may we find needs, and meet them, causes to serve and give to them...out stretched hands and reach for them. And may the Lord bless us to do so.
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
No comments:
Post a Comment