There are even Americans (although I wouldn't call them that) that have the freedom to ridicule our soldiers...why do they have that freedom...BECAUSE OUR SOLDIERS provide it for them everyday! If you are one of them, you can stop reading my blog now and turn around. I am a tolerant woman but I have NO tolerance for anyone that disrespects our service men and women. They give it all, they put it all on the line. They don't just line up and VOTE, they line up and say "I will give my life" if that is what it takes. And many of them do. And yet, some sit in their fancy houses, with their plenty of food and things and have the audacity to criticize the very source of their freedoms. Well, don't do it here, don't do it on my watch. I thank them, every one of them from the men in the front lines and fox holes to the Commander in Chief (I may not like his politics...but don't let me hear you complain about his supports for freedom! Don't send me tacky comic strips, don't ridicule him. And I am pretty certain you couldn't do much better.) God bless America. BE AN AMERICAN! A REAL ONE! Stand up for what they fight for. Honor them. Pray for them. BUT DON'T YOU DARE BAD MOUTH THEM.
My Great Uncle, My second cousin gave their lives so that countries like Germany would not be telling YOU what to do. I have a father that was a Navy man. My husband's Grandpa a Navy man as well. Brothers and a Brother in law that served. Friends serving us as I write this. God bless those men and women that fight for us, even when some aren't fighting for them! God bless them, every second of every day! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. YOU ARE THE REASON I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
No comments:
Post a Comment