Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gratitude Day Three..

Grateful for my eyes.
Darling Daughter is studying a biography about Helen Keller right now. How grateful I am for my eyes. She was such an amazing woman and found joy in every gift from God and made such an amazing life with the hand dealt to her. What excuse to I have. I have none of the physical limitations or struggles she does!

Thank you to my daughter for sharing your studies with me.

Thank you AW and KW for inspiring my daughter. (Her 3, 4 comb class is doing 8 weeks of Biographies...and guess why she picked this one ;)

I am so grateful for my eyes!


Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

1 comment:

SpencernAmy said...

Cool! Glad we could inspire her. Another biography we liked was "Soul Surfer" the 12yr old girl whose arm was bitten off by a shark. : )