We had such a lovely day! Church was wonderful. The meeting was so good. My friend's daughter sang a beautiful song...Keeper of the Faith by Mindy Gledhill. It touched my heart so deeply. Our friends came with us today to church and we are so happy they joined us. I felt the love and peace of worship. It isn't always that way with four little boys climbing on and over me...but today was just a blessed Sabbath. I am grateful. The youth lesson (I am a youth leader) was on having an attitude of gratitude. I loved it and really needed to hear the message. I have so much to be grateful for. This time of year is difficult because it is when we knew my mother was getting bad...and somedays the memories flow even when I don't want them to. But when I think of all she instilled in me...I am filled with gratitude!
Another nice thing happened Sunday. Our good friends were in town and we had the chance to bread bread together...a lot of bread since Ryan always prepares for an army. We enjoyed their visit and sitting around the table together chatting and laughing. Our children all get along and it was just a lovely time! I am so grateful for the many friends that the Lord has brought into our lives from different walks of life. I feel rich!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can! (Go be grateful! Happiness is a grateful heart...that was what we learned Sunday and I heartily agree!)
No comments:
Post a Comment