Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Gratitude Day 22...
The last few days have been unusual. My siblings and I all have very busy schedules and many young children. So it is not often we get the time to just chat. And though the conversations were not long I had the chance in the past few days to talk to three of my siblings. They brighten my life so much. Each is unique with their own marvelous strengths. Each lifts and helps build me in different ways. I love all of them. (even the ones I didn't chat with ;) I am grateful for their service and devotion to God and Family. They are the kind of individuals I would seek as friends...lucky me God saw fit to give them to me as family and friends! I feel blessed when I hear of some little event of a niece or nephew...new glasses, dance production, plays, school testing, a little joke they tell, an act of kindness they render. It brings me great joy to love them and to be loved in return. Love is one of God's greatest gifts. Even death can not conquer love!
Labels:
2010 11 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment