My warm bed
Hot Cocoa in the fall and winter
Peppermint Candy cans that Santa hands out (Yes...I still believe)
Books shared by friends
Journal entries
Old Journals
That funny scrunched up look #5 gives me that melts my heart
Kisses from my puppy that is already too big to be a lap dog, but I can't resist holding
Thank you notes (given and received)
Little get aways with my husband
Hearing my childrens' heartbeats
Chili on rainy days
Mom's Butterfly Promise...Kept!
The grass in our front yard (you should have seen it before we lived here!)
Cars (not such a little thing...but so under appreciated)
Scissors...I use them so often, where would I be without them
MY CAMERA...If you know me you know there are very few places that my trusty cameras (one or the other) and I are apart.
I am thankful for gratitude. It makes me realize on very bad, sad, cold, or difficult days that life really isn't that bad, and that some people have it a lot harder, sadder, or more difficult than me.
Thank Thee Heavenly Father, for every blessing...the big ones...and the almost unnoticeable ones. I am grateful for them all.
Make it a great day. Only YOU can!
2 comments:
LJW just came in and read the title of your blog. She said, "NO moms are ordinary!" Gotta love the wisdom of a teenager.
:) Tell her I love her for that ;)
Post a Comment