Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gratitude Day 30...

A wonderful Month of gratitude. Thank those of you that stuck with me and read. Sorry that I got behind.

Today was a wonderful day...and a perfect way to end the month. Earlier this year my family participated in the give a day go to Disneyland program. They had an overwhelming response. I don't want my kids to think we only do things to get things...and I don't think they do...because we try to share a lot. But I applaud Disneyland for bringing so much attention to volunteering. We had a great time making quilts and a fabulous trip as well!

What a wonderful day...We were so tired (still am!) But let me share all that we did...
We road the train and visited Mickey, Road the rollercoaster in Toon Town, Small World (decked out for Christmas), Dumbo, Merry Go Round, Santa (got that done early for the year ;), Splash Mountain for Darling Daughter and DH, Pirates for the boys and I, Tree house, Tiki Room, Buzz, Autopia, and the Train back to Main Street.... Quite a day!

I miss having passes but at this point in our lives they don't seem realistic. This day was long and hard, but the joy on little faces made it all worth it! I am grateful for opportunities to serve others. I am grateful for the growth and in this case even tangible blessings that can come from service.

Go out and serve someone!

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

No comments: