Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Better Day...

I hadn't seen my sweet heart for a few days and we were reunited today. So happy to be together. We took the kids to an amazing Science museum! They were crying when we left 3 hours later! Tired tonight. Guess I didn't fully recover yet from the stomach flu that affected my south side! Now I have a headache too. But I did have a delightful day! So I am grateful for that and being back together with my sweetheart.

Happy Birthday Grandma Goudy/Nash (She would have been 90 this year...I miss her!)

P.S. A.W. & D.P. thanks for the love! I miss you and hope I can see each of you soon!

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

1 comment:

SpencernAmy said...

Don't you love it when you're already doing a lot of the things that are talked about in general conference. Not to say that we're perfect, but it is a testament of the "personal line of communication" that Elder Oaks talked about.