Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What a difference a day makes

There are days I wonder why I homeschool
There are days I wonder why I exist
There are days I don't sleep good at night
There are days that every sound out of my children's mouths sounds like screaming, even when it isn't.
There are days when I just want to hide in my room with starbucks hot chocolate and a book
There are days when I remember how easy college and single life was (even though it seemed hard then)
There are days that I look back and remember how easy having just ONE child was...and though I wouldn't change anything and adore my children, I laugh at myself for thinking THAT was hard.
There are so many days...
But what a difference a day makes when my sweetheart gives me a gift I really want
My Daughter writes me the best Mommy love note
My Darling sons behave, tell me that they love me
Darling #4 Repeats over and over how much he loves Jesus
And Darling#5 looks at me with that cute little smile that lights up my world...

That are DAYS! And some times "those" days get me down...
But what a difference a day can make!!!
So make it a great day! Only YOU can!!!

No comments: