Anyway, the day was beautiful. The couple are both special needs. They are both in wheel chairs and life has had its share of challenges for them to be sure. But you wouldn't know it. My sweet friend is the epitome of love, kindness, happiness and gratitude. She exudes love. Just by being around her or in the same room you would feel happier. She is gentle and my babies have all loved being around her. They laugh and smile with her and hold her hand. There are those that would be inclined to not press her for more...but she has SOOO much to give the world. She is like the energizer bunny. I love her so much and feel richly blessed to have her in my life.
Tonight at the reception she danced with her daddy to the daddy and daughter song. He was so sweet with her and twirling her around the room in her chair, both with grins from ear to ear. Both with so much love and appreciation for one another. I had to keep wiping away the tears so I could see to get more pictures. Not everyone gets terrific parents. And I know from past jobs that not all children that come with special needs get the "special" parents they deserve. But it was clear tonight as I watch this daddy and daughter duo that they had both blessed each other.
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
No comments:
Post a Comment