Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gym...

Well I will be going to the gym at 4:15 am...I will let you all know if I survive! But since it is already almost 10pm...that is all the blog I have for you today. That and I had a fabulous day. Church was wonderful, some great sacrament speakers and I really enjoyed the concept of SAS...Secret Acts of Service...I am going to try that ;) Afternoon Sunday dinner was fantastic and the company was wonderful. Time with my brother and sister's family tonight was very nice. I married well, and Darling Husband reminds me how wonderful he is lest I forget ;) But also I got an incredible extended family and I am so thankful for those brothers and sisters, they bless my life! Life is so good! Tomorrow I will tell you about my fabulous present this weekend ;)
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

1 comment:

pefmom5 said...

Next week....we're on again?