As for growth...they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. But I don't subscribe to that philosophy. Instead I say we are always learning...if you are not learning...you are dead. It is what we choose to DO with what we learn that defines us. I recently learned from the example of a friend that I was wasting...some of my time. So I revamped things, refocused. I don't work well in TOTAL absolutes. So I still have my facebook time...just less, and I try to KNOW what I am going to write before I sit to blog. So much of our day is a choice. I am trying to choose more wisely. In doing this I have grown. I have rediscovered reading. Something I hadn't done for almost a year. Not that I haven't read, but not really for enjoyment, not fiction. And frankly, I love the escape of fiction at times. :)
If God can cloth the lilies of the field and feed the birds in the sky, surely he can provide for me if I seek him...in spiritual and temporal ways.
#325 reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...growth, it is all around me, from the tiniest seed, to aged people learning new things, changing, improving. Surely virtue of potential progress is a beautiful manifestation of us becoming more like our Father in Heaven, More like Christ (His son) who loved unconditionally, taught freely and gave endlessly.
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
No comments:
Post a Comment