We cleaned and washed, folded and put away. Laundry for seven is NEVER done.
Then Lessons...Piano lessons are a Monday affair. Darling Daughter came home floating on a cloud with recital song in hand thrilled and ran to the piano to pound it out for me. So beautiful already and she still has two months to practice. I love the joy she feels when she plays and how wonderful it is to have music in our home.
Literature...Tomorrow is the State writting test. So today was filled with a mock test. Of course she did fabulous, but she is so nervous I don't know how much sleep she will get tonight.
We also learned "Days of the Week" put to the Adam's Family tune... snap, snap...very fun and #3 son picked them up quickly. Calendars followed and the incentive for the day was playing mancala with mom. It was amazing how much school got done today when followed up by games with mom. We had a great, busy, wonderful day!
Now the thawing chicken that leaked all over the refrigerator with no ziploc bag...that made MOMMY lose it...we aren't going to talk about that...because she already apologized ;)
#310 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...he loves and forgives me, even when I sometimes lose my temper. And he still manages even with that, to make my day pretty spectacular!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can...(Well with HIS help ;)
1 comment:
I had a chuckle reading the chicken comment, I've had that happen too many times to me. We double ziploc bag it so that doesn't happen anymore.
It's wonderful your daughter loves learning and playing the piano!
Post a Comment