Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy

Today I don't feel well. I think my body is trying to get sick again and it is going around...but I am determined NOT to fall victim to it (It may be inevitable? But I will fight, fight, fight to try and stop it).

With that said I am going to write a list of things that make me HAPPY.
I figure that will nourish my soul too and hopefully ward off the sicks.

Happy List (IN NO particular order)
Going to Disneyland
Going to church as a family
Laughing
Old Shows (Bewitched, Remington Steele, and Little House on the Prairie to name a few)
Dates with my sweetheart
Mommy dates with my children
My mom's cooking
Movie Trivia (my dad and I used to do this)
Books (I LOVE BOOKS, sometimes to my husband's shagrin...he swears we have more books than a library.)
MY CHILDREN
My HUSBAND
My extended family
My life
My home (after remodel was FINALLY COMPLETE! During, NIGHTMARE!)
Poetry
Warm Fireplace on a cold night, with hot chocolate
Peppermint
Coconut
CHOCOLATE
Journaling
Scriptures
Hugs from my children (my daughter was reading this and hugged me ;)
The Gym (ok, I admit it, it makes me happy)
The Ground Hog...NOT seeing his shadow (fingers crossed for EARLY SPRING)
BLOGGING
A good night's sleep...which is what I am going to go get.

#333 Reason that I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...Even when life is rough, or I am down, or sick...I see the silver lining of hope in His beautiful plan that provides a way for me to be with those I LOVE for eternity. For that I am thankful.

Make it a great day! ONLY YOU CAN!

No comments: