Have you Lost?
Have you at times been unloveable?
Have you tried to love someone unloveable?
Have you been hurt by love?
Have you hurt someone that loved you?
If any of these answers are yes...I have a book for you!
Kate DiCamillo is the Author of:
That is all I would like to say...because I hate it when people give spoilers on books and movies (even on accident) by rambling on about their love for the book/movie and "slipping" up and telling too much. So go read it. I promise you will not be disappointed. To learn about the author click on her name above. To find the book on Amazon click on the title of the book above and don't buy just one...you will want to share this one (probably with more than one person).
If YOU have already read the book, I would love to hear if you loved it or not in a comment (that is all I would LOVE to hear...we don't want to give anything away ;)
Thank you EN and Jason...for the wonderful recommendation and the gift. I was deeply touched by it. I couldn't put it down. I love you both.
#332 reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...he has inspired so many people to write great and uplifting books in the world, that change and help and even heal. I am thankful for his inspiration and for those with the courage to write it down.
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
No comments:
Post a Comment