Loved the movie: Nanny McPhee Returns...
We watched it with our daughter tonight...it was her "daddy" date, but I crashed the party after they came back from dinner. The world would be a better place if we all lived by the 5 lessons she taught them ;)
2. Share
3. Help Each other
4. Be Brave
5. Have Faith
#320 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...He inspires people to make movies that teach children...so much of what is out there is garbage...I am grateful that some listen to the inspiration and create something that builds, lifts and inspires a child to do good.
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
Hi, this isn't exactly relevant to this posting, but I didn't find anywhere else to put this. I just saw the comment you left on my blog months ago. I'm sad I didn't see it sooner but I wanted to say thank you. It means a lot to me to see that someone actually cares about what I write on my blog.
Post a Comment