Today however is also my wonderful friend DP's birthday! I love her. I can confide in her. Laugh with her. Cry with her. We tell stories. We have family gatherings. We play card games and just hang out. She is a wonderful friend and a huge blessing in my life.
Today, I got to spend four hours with her. This is unusal with our busy lives...but it was a great and treasured time. I love her and I am so grateful for the joy she brings into my life!
Happy Happy Birthday DP dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish then it would be...a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me.
#321 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life... My friend DP...no one but God could have made me a more wonderful friend. I have been blessed with a handful of really choice friends, and I am grateful to count her among them! LOVE YOU DP!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
No comments:
Post a Comment