Beautiful day...(new post...written while blogger was down...)
Today was a BEAUTIFUL day! We got to be with our dear friend, celebrate her, laugh, cry, smile, play! We had a nice lunch together and the children brought hugs, and kisses, and presents. There was joy in the air so thick you could cut it with a knife and we loved being together. Easter goodies were passed out as well. And the restaurant brought a huge piece of chocolate cake for the children to share. It was perfect. We followed up lunch with I Dream of Jeanie, Bewitched and Waltons, while E.N. and I got in a nice visit.
After the trip we went to the Riverside National cemetery (a tradition with the children)...where they sang a song to grandma, laughed, smiled, told her they missed her and ran around. Then we piled in the car and headed home. One of those perfect days. Only Bad NEWS is blogger was on the fritz so I had to write this on my computer...if you are reading it, they fixed blogger ;)
#244 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...Where the tragedies or sadness of the world close a door, God opens a window. E.N. is a mommy that lost her child. I am a child that lost my mommy...The way I see it, God, my mommy and her child did a pretty DARN good job of matching us up.
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
No comments:
Post a Comment