Talents are an interesting thing. So many people out there do not think they are talented. One may not play the violin, or sing 8 octives, or dance like a swan...but this does not mean one is not talented. My sisters are some of the most talented people I know and their talents range in variety and difference as the ocean and the mountains are different. BUT...I happen to LOVE LOVE LOVE the ocean AND mountains! Variety is the spice of life (my mom used to say that to us). I am thankful for my talents...the ones I came to this earth with and the ones I am developing. Tonight I worked on a little project for my friend's birthday. It isn't much, just a little something. But as I did it I was overwhelmingly thankful for another friend and her editting and photoshop skills, it has been through years of watching her, and then later one of my sisters that I have developed the talent I used tonight. Even though the project was something little, when I do something, create something, I feel so accomplished!
I am thankful for a large number of wonderful friends who bring so many beautiful and wonderful talents into my life. I am so blessed.
#224 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life... the talents he gives us...where else could they possibly come from? I have five children, each came with a different personality, different strengths and weaknesses, and different talents. I am so grateful for each one. I am so proud of all of them. I hope when Heavenly Father looks down on me, using my little talents that He is pleased as well.
Goodbye May... I will miss you. You brought us such lovely weather! Thank you!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
No comments:
Post a Comment