Saturday, May 28, 2011

JUST A Trim...

Yep...after almost a year to work up the courage from a REALLY SHORT HAIRCUT!!!! I finally went to someone that my friend knew. She cut my hair, TRIMMED, about 1/4 of an inch. I LOVE HER! I was so happy. I just wanted some dead ends trimmed off. I told her how nervous I was. I really appreciated her just DOING what I ask. I miss my "Mamie" and wish she lived here. Really, she is the ONLY person I totally trust with my hair. But I was glad today to get just what I asked for. So maybe I have a new place to put some trust.

Trust is a scary thing. Once we have been burned or hurt...or had shell shock from a bad hair day...then it is hard to trust. But I am grateful for the capacity to learn to trust anew! That is a beautiful thing.

#227 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...He helps me to build my trust...I can always trust him, he doesn't always give me what I want, but he helps me through the times I don't get what I want.

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

No comments: