My good husband is trying really hard to help me lose weight. I am actually very grateful for his support. In the last two weeks we have had burgers twice. He gets me the "thins"...they are thin round flat bread that can be used in lieu of a bun. This month he decided to get me these turkey patties too. They aren't bad, they just aren't BEEF. I am a beef girl. I love beef. I love a good steak. Why does that stuff have to be so darn fattening? :( Boo Hoo! I guess it will be turkey burgers for awhile, at least until I lose the last 40 pounds! (Dad, remember our trips to LOVES for ribs? YUM, YUM, YUM!)
#237 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...I have received so much internal and emotional support in this effort to get healthy and lose this weight. I know that support is coming from him and I feel his love and help.
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
Blah to Turkey Burgers
YIPPEE for Chicken Burgers :)
Post a Comment