Wow, Tuesday already. Long day. Lots of good things happened. Was able to help several people. Received a lovely message from one of my besties ;) She totally made my day. Had a lovely night out with some sweet and wonderful women from church and got to be with another of my besties. I remember times in my life when I cried in my pillow, just wanting so badly to have someone to talk to. Someone I was close to. I feel so blessed now to have a couple really near and dear friends that are friends and sister in Christ. They often light my path when the world tries to snuff out my light and my cheer. They brush the dirt off my bum, give me a swift kick (lovingly of course) in the right direction and then take my hand and help me get there. Some of them have been my sisters, but some of them have grown so close to my heart they are like sisters. And I love them all deeply and truly. They are my TRUE FRIENDS FOREVER...of this, I am sure!
#231 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...the amazing women he has blessed my life with. I am so very grateful. Today, also I am grateful for my mother. Without her love and sacrifices I would not be the woman I am today! Thank you mommy!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
Happy Birthday too...to one of my favorite nieces ;) I love you girlie!
No comments:
Post a Comment