Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sweet Saturdays...

Today was a sweet day. The boys were gone last night and this morning to "Fathers and Sons campout" with two other families. They had a blast. We girls laughed, talked, ate breakfast, cleaned, and went out with some of our girlie friends to lunch. It was a great day. I still have a lot to do to get ready for tomorrow. But when all my little boys came home we threw them in the bath, so they are ready for shirts and ties and church in the morning.

I just LOVE time with my girl. Every year sometime in the spring or summer the boys go camping and we are girlie girls...shopping dinner, lunch out....back to reality NOW, but oh how we love that time!

#234 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father...he made such a beautiful relationship between mothers and daughters and sons and dads. I love that my husband works so hard to nurture his relationship with the boys (and his daughter too). And I love the special relationship I have tried to build with each of my children. Nurturing goes far beyond the early years of spoon feeding and diapers. I love that I get to be part of all that.

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

No comments: