Anyway, Sloopy Joes are NOT BBQ Ribs from Loves, by any stretch of the imagination. But I was craving some red meat so they sufficed. While I cooked up some sloppy Joes, my sweet husband came home from a long day at work and mowed the hole yard, edged, trimmed. It looks so nice. I am grateful for him and all the little things he does. He even did the dishes after dinner. I usually do the dishes, but he usually cooks. I know, we are a strange pair, but it works for us! :)
#230 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life, the blessing of my hard working husband. I can never get over all the love and work he puts into making life pleasant and comfortable for us! I am truly blessed!
Make it a great day ! Only YOU can!
No comments:
Post a Comment