Thursday, May 19, 2011

No Sprouts for me...

Well, I got a little ambious yesterday and dusted off my sprouter. I cleaned it all up and added sprouts and my mouth started to water with the thought of fresh sprouts in the not so distant future. That beautiful dream was dashed to pieces by the same individual that uses everyones toothbrush in the house, fills the toilet with WHOLE rolls of toilet paper and empties the small bathroom trash into the toilet as part of his daily "chores". He is under 3 feet and you wouldn't think someone SO small could wreak such havoc. But he can, and he does.

Today, he climbed up to the counter top, and got ahold of the sprouter. He then pulled the entire sprouter, new simmering seeds and all everywhere!!! The floor is now clean, and he got an extra nap. But YEAH me, I didn't scream, yell or act like a lunitic...I just put him in bed, and calmly cleaned up the mess. No Sprouts for me, but I am thrilled with the patience I am acquiring!!!

#236 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...I know that when I ask for help to be kind he gives me strength beyond my own, today was a good example of that.

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

1 comment:

The Mudmom said...

Hero, My Hero!! :)