To my mother's cousin Richard and his family...My heart, and gratitude assend to heaven.
And to my great Uncle "Worry Wart" Floyd...Thank you for your service and for paying the ultimate sacrifice that we might be free.
To both of you men...please take good care of my mommy on this "Memorial" day I miss her so much!
#225 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...He has sent so many good men and women to this world to fight for the truth and protect us. I believe that choices and circumstances often end the lives of people that Heavenly Father loves, but was not ready to take home just yet. For those men and women whose candle of the flesh was put out too early...Father may you hold those that are here and miss and love them in the Hollow of Your hand...until they are together again.
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
No comments:
Post a Comment