#242 reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...has to do with technical support...look at the knowledge and progression of this world. All things denote that there is a God, even when he doesn't do things the way I want. I stood at my mother's grave the other day. Her spirit is not there and it is a dismal place at times. But she took my children to her mother's grave and made it a happy time. So I do the same, to honor her and they sing and laugh and I realize that God did not do this. I hate cancer, hurry up doctors, we need a cure!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
Oh how I love you! Can't believe you will be here so very soon!!!!! I was frustrated by blogger too....and funny, I wrote a popcorn post. Great minds and all that. Love you. Miss you. Have a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment