Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Short and Sweet...

Have 9 will play...
Today I had my friends children over. The kids played and then watch Yogi Bear. It was actually a really cute movie and they all enjoyed it. It was NOT the Yogi I grew up with. But I admit I was pleasantly surprised.

We ate radishes in the salad tonight from the garden again and I can not express the feeling of eating something I grew. It is just amazing. And I love it. I don't think my children ever would have enjoyed radishes (they are an acquired taste)...but since they grew them, they think they are the best radishes on EARTH!

I love children (even my #3 that is on the floor throwing a temper tantrum as I write...sometimes you just have to ignore it!). I love to hear them laugh, play, smile, and tell each other about life and adventures! They are so very wonderful!!!

#252 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...Children...Oh...what a joyful sound.

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

No comments: