Monday, May 2, 2011

God Bless America...

I haven't seen the body...
I don't even know if he's gone...
Some say he was already dead...
I don't care.
But I just want to say a few things...

Today in the hullaballo of it all my heart turns toward the 9/11 victims, my heart turns toward their loved ones and their families. My heart turns toward all the men and women that give their lives for our freedom. All the firefighters and police and emergency servants that tried to save lives...and did save many lives, but lost their own lives. My hope, my prayer is GOD BLESS AMERICA. Please, bless America. Protect us not only from foreign threats, but from any threat, even threats and conspiring men or women on our own free soil. Let us fight for the freedoms that we deserve under the constitution. Let this be a wake up call. Let us go read the Declaration of Independance, the Constitution of the United States of America, the Preamble, The Pledge of Allegiance. Let us remember WHO WE ARE, WHAT we represent, and the GREAT freedoms that are afforded to us in this great nation.

God Bless America, land that I love. Stand beside her and guide her. Through the night with a light from above.

I have included several links. I hope you will take the time to check them out. You can click on anything blue or red to follow the links including songs and the constitution.

#253 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...our founding fore fathers. They had a vision. I know that vision came from God. May he continue to keep us in the hallow of his hand.

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Exactly!! God bless America!!

Nancy said...

Love your blog. Bill loves Chicken and Dumplings the way mom made them. I think I will try your recipe.
Nancy