Today I cut three of the boys hair. The baby managed to escape the ritual since he had received a bath and I was too lazy to bath him again when I decided to dole out haircuts. Everything went well until I was down on my knees cleaning the floor and thinking about the weekend. Then that led to Mother's Day. And I am very grateful to be a MOM so don't get me wrong. But Mother's day with NEVER be the same with my mom gone. I just started to bawl. Right there on the floor, rag in hand...like a baby. Just for a couple minutes and then the more intense part of the hurt let up and I finished my mortal task of cleaning the floor. I thanked the heavens that this separation (though it sucks!) between her and I isn't permanent...and I did what I often do...I told her I loved her, missed her and such. E.N. I love you too! And though our hurts are different, in some ways they are the same. Thank you for loving us! I know my mom and your boy are smiling knowing we have each other. I often ask them to check on each other too ;)
#249 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...MOMS...need I say more?
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
Watch for Butterflies on Sunday, I bet they will be sent in herds :)
Post a Comment