Thursday, May 5, 2011

Grateful...

Today I am grateful... Grateful for...
My faith, my God, my Husband, my children, my family, my life, my parents, my siblings, my support system, my friends, my home, my talents, my abilities, my mind, my eyes, ears, nose, and all senses, my spirit and determination, my memory (my dad and I had a fun stroll down memory lane...playing the do you remember? game.) I am grateful for technology, computers, genealogy, flowers, plants, fruits and veggies, chocolate, children laughing, our sweet dog, books, books, books...
I could go on and on...but I am tired (Maybe tomorrow I will tell you about my NEW personal trainers...they are kicking my bottom!).

What are you grateful for?

#250 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...as I recognize his hand, he blesses me even more and then I am more grateful and so forth. That doesn't mean my life is without trials or challenges...but they are sure easier for me when my hand is in his.

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

2 comments:

The Mudmom said...

I am grateful for YOU!!

Christine said...

And I for you...more than words can express or measure!