Sunday, May 22, 2011

Not So Sweet Sunday...

Today wasn't my best Sunday ever. Some Sundays are just like that. The baby cried and fussed through most of the church service. I felt the weight of the world on my shoulders and I was well...girls...delicately? How do I put it? That time of the month...tears, stress...etc. If you are a woman you understand.

But then something happened when I went to Sunday School....I just felt love. I felt love during the lesson. I felt peace and I knew that even though today was stinking big time, it would get better. Tomorrow is my dear friend's birthday. We lost him in a tragic accident last year and I miss him, so today and tomorrow were bound to not be stellar days to begin with. But I have felt comfort and strength beyond my own and I am grateful for both.

#233 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...comfort, when he sends me the comfort I need in trying times it is like a warm blanket during a wintry storm that wraps itself all around me. It doesn't make the storm go away, but it does make it bearable (barely at times), but bearable to get through. I am thankful for the comfort on days like TODAY!

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

No comments: