Sunday, January 30, 2011

12 years ago...

12 years ago today I married the man I love, laugh with, cry with, live with, eat with, the man that brings me flowers, that takes me on 2-4 dates a month, that loves and adores me and our children. Is he childish? Yep! Did I know it when I married him...YEP! But he is fun. Friday we celebrated our special event together and one of our little adventures was walking the pier at a local beach where we saw a pod of dolphins. They are pretty amazing creatures. But the best part was being there, in the moment with my sweetheart...holding hands and taking in with awe a creation of God, together. It is etched on my heart as one of the best days of my life. I have a lot of those though, and I attribute that to being patient and picky in my selection of an eternal companion, partner, spouse and lover. I am most grateful this week!!!

#336 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...DOLPHINS!

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

No comments: