Monday, January 17, 2011

The Blahs...or Blues...not sure which...

This month in particular seems a reminder of my mother's absense. Last night my almost 8 year old and I planned his baptism program. He will be baptized this April. He is on top of things and wanted to pick everything. I am very sad to think that my mother won't be there (well...not in the flesh)...I know she will be there in spirit.

Today was a BLAH...day. It wasn't a bad day...but I just felt blah all day. I know you all experience the same thing at times. I will try to go to bed early, shake the blahs and have a better day tomorrow.

#349 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...Second Chances...even when our days are bad, blah, we make mistakes, we have a second chance...or more if we need them. I am thankful for more chances.

Make it a great day! Only YOU can! (if one day isn't great...don't let it turn into 2, or 3...change it!)

2 comments:

CraftyBox said...

Just because we know they'll be there in spirit, doesn't always make it feel better that they won't be there in the flesh. Not a day has gone by since S was born that I don't long for my Mom and Grandma to be here, and I often cry at night about it. I'm sure these wounds will recede again with time.

Blah days suck!!

SpencernAmy said...

We all get 'em. It's living through them without others being affected that makes you truly unique.

Your babysitter sounded like you yesterday. : )
Love ya!