Monday, January 10, 2011

I don't believe in COINCIDENCE...

Yesterday I went back and read several of my sister HH's old blog entries. I have kept a blog for years on and off. But it was she that inspired me to really BLOG...to write again (I used to write a lot years ago)...to share and to grow. Even if no one else reads it...I learn so much about myself by writing and I grow so much.

They say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery. And if I didn't get my own journal out and prove it to myself I would think I was "imitating" her in what I am about to share. But there is something that sisters share at times that is beyond imitation. When they live across the country from each other but think the same things at the same times, or DO the same kinds of things. I have had this experience with my sisters from time to time. It makes me smile and makes me realize how connected we are. This week it happened with HH. At the bottom I will link her blog entry and after you read mine and her's you will see what I mean.

From a 'private' journal entry...I thought, what the heck, if it helps just one person grow it will be worth the uncomfortableness of opening up completely.

And I quote: "I love my family. Being a family is NOT easy, but it is worth it!"
1. MORE meaningful journal entries
2. LESS Sweets-less is LESS. I enjoy them and will have SOME...JUST LESS!
3. MORE healthy drinks/green drinks
4. MORE meaningful scripture time. I CAN DO BETTER!
5. Don't cuss...I don't say horrible words, but there are some words I want to discontinue completely.
6. More engaged wife and mother (Less computer)
7. Bake and cook with kids MORE.

OK...7 goals...that's A LOT! Let's see where that takes us this year.

**NOW here is the amazing part...you will only see it if you follow the link to my sister's post...
Isn't that funny. Amazing how much I share with my family. All our hearts connected. I am sure my mother had something to do with this from the other side...since we were both feeling for awhile what our goals needed to be. I love my family. My siblings bless my life again, and again, and again. SO THANKFUL FOR THEM.

#356 Reason why I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...MY SIBLINGS...they are one of His many and outstanding gifts to me!!!

Make it a great day! ONLY YOU CAN!!!

No comments: